Don't give up It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I will be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I will shine to guide you
Don't give up
Don't give up
Because you are loved
God Loves us so much... His creation SCREAMS of this amazing love...We wake up in the morning, and we get a chance to see His artwork in the skies... I think its really easy to get distracted in life. To forget our WHOLE purpose. What is our purpose? to Love and Be loved by He who Created us.
Life can be a real downer... so when you think you're about to give up, remember... God is holding on to you even when you are too weak to cling to Him. and i've been learning a lot about that over the pat few months...
--Jess--

1 comments:
I could hear Josh groban's wonderful voice in my head as I read those words. :) I never thought of those words as being sang from God to us but now I definately will. They fit so perfectly to what God is to us.
<3 Bex
Post a Comment